Sunday, January 6, 2013

Missiles Away, Awaiting Impact.

Well, I just sent off the finished 5150 Fringe Space documents to Ed. I imagine we'll have a month or so of "serious" editing, right down to game design, and then a month or two so that Star Navy comes out first... that time will presumably be spent coming up with illustrations and such.

But this is my first time doing this, so I have no idea how accurate those expectations are.

I DO know that during this time I'm going to be playtesting the Campaign system rigourously. While I promised to start heavily playtesting the Campaign system a month back, real life largely got in the way. Now the the system is totally hammered out its not much work to start playing.

I can tell you, I'm very much looking forward to running a campaign with a radical anti-authoritarian rebel, a professional PMC commander, and some asteroid mining roughnecks all living in a big universe with a lot of big things going on right under the surface.

This campaign actually had its first encounters tonight, but I won't be posting anything until there is something to post... probably in a week or so, when the first "chapters" are complete.

1 comment: